Sunday, October 19, 2008

White Gloves Buy Toronto

but I speak nothing but sports? Click

Well you also speak tonight Sports! Temporarily break from road racing despite the almost daily workouts that I undergo (who knows Temponi return!), I devote myself to the sport on television.
Italy football 5 has done it to get on the podium, he beat 2-1 Russia with a beautiful goal by Assis. Third is not bad, demonstrating that the Italo-Brazilians know we just do. When some Italian decides to try this sport not only as a hobby weekly vecchiardi appanzati ... then maybe come back in a national "indigenous". For now, that's okay ... good guys.
Inter knocked out Roma, 4-0 away from home ... there's nothing else to add? But most of all the good

Balli is back to referee a football game! Well this morning we have taken the field, due to lack of referees, in a competition of young. A good hour of running, game finished 1-3 pleasant, warm climate, a 50in viewers about including my partner, warned anyone (God forbid).
course comes amid the applause despite the rigor provided for guests (net) and denied a local (non-existent for me). The losers have filled me with compliments, leaving the manager has kindly invited me to come back because the referee had seen a few so good.
have satisfaction!

Now I go to bed because tomorrow we start again the usual sulfate-phone-incazzature ambulances.

I have a new uniform soon ... photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment