Finally I managed to sleep a few more hours due to the time change. And thank goodness because yesterday was a devastating day. Among
train-metro-machine-game etc etc. I came home like a cooked liver.
positive notes of the trip: very nice fellow with whom we have the first racket during and after the race (in no way ... it was a lot easier).
Meanwhile, the PD showed in Rome and had sent on behalf Daria and my parents, as well as a herd of friends. He says everything went very well, you know that the people of the left in fact in events is second to none.
my "representatives" were in onset, but events of this kind seems to have enjoyed a lot.
Another positive aspect of the day: I went on the subway between Loreto and Turro (red line I think) and so now we need a citation needed.
train-metro-machine-game etc etc. I came home like a cooked liver.
positive notes of the trip: very nice fellow with whom we have the first racket during and after the race (in no way ... it was a lot easier).
Meanwhile, the PD showed in Rome and had sent on behalf Daria and my parents, as well as a herd of friends. He says everything went very well, you know that the people of the left in fact in events is second to none.
my "representatives" were in onset, but events of this kind seems to have enjoyed a lot.
Another positive aspect of the day: I went on the subway between Loreto and Turro (red line I think) and so now we need a citation needed.
Alfieri, Elio e le Storie Tese, 1986 ...
HELIUM:
In a world that is hostile,
ruined by drugs is a star that shines,
there is something to hope for is a feeling
Ancient
pure, simple, and that the principle and scope
draws inspiration from the man of Japan, the man draws
Giappooooooooooooo-
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOne.
FASO:
Hello, I'm the meal and I bring my saddle
of knowledge that is vast,
I live between Loreto and Turro
skim and when I'm happy.
I lived once in Busto Arsizio
, Elio
surprised me in the middle of a meal
that my name was inauspicious.
Yes to my name was disastrous!
Long live the meal, which was fatal to the name!
Caesar
I never tire of praising the day I met you, I played
only the lute
and was suspended from a hoist. In
me live the excitement of that encounter
lucky not to believe
solace and joy
instead I found Fabrizia
Yes, I found the friendship!
Hurrah, hoist, found the Patrizia,
joy, praise does not get tired,
found common interests, ale!
ROCCO JERRY:
Hello, I'm the tank keyboards, unworthy of the master
shoulder
I run with your legs shoulder
and it hurts a bit 'shoulder.
Among the meats I love the shoulder,
friends I get in the shoulder,
life is a fight shoulder to shoulder, but I found in you
Japan. Yes
I found you in Japan!
Hurrah, shoulder, he puts his legs on his shoulder,
meats like the shoulder, shoulder unworthy master, Elio
found in the friendship, cool!
IN CHORUS: We are a bunch of bastards
man in the pay of Japan, for example
tonight we cashed
and you've beaten in the ass!
Alfieri of bel canto, Alfieri
man in Japan,
Alfieri, Alfieri simply,
well today as yesterday, so today as
yes ... i ri.
the video is wonderful: they were young.
0 comments:
Post a Comment