Thursday, October 30, 2008

How Make A Model Virus

Tropic Thunder

I saw it! I finally managed to see a movie by Ben Stiller film.
polite Street Mission, called the Tuscan. Yeah yeah yeah ... Maybe that will not

masterpiece of screwball comedy that is "Zoolander" but has some very funny passages. First
an exceptional cast: Ben Stiller as well as there are Robert Downey Jr., Jack Black, Nick Nolte and Tom Cruise (! Nice indeed his cameo).
often lacks the dazzling Owen Wilson "on foot" from the attempted suicide in 2007.

The film is a mockery of the Hollywood war-movie, but also taking the piss out of a particular world (the show) and the actor in particular.
I do not understand why there is an Italian actor who makes movies like that. With us the comedy is still tied to Boldi (which I hate) and Christmas always cinepanettoni same, discounted and a repulsive banality.
's the beauty of Ben Stiller manages to laugh without falling into banality. Maybe the cast helps (ehm. .. beside Boldi Italy presents the Ventura and Canalis known actresses of race), but ultimately fail to get two laughs without seeing tits and ass has become a rarity.

yes yes yes I still like Uncle Ben.

"handsome in an absurd manner"

Zoolander here in honor of the awarding of the "Male Model of the Year"

0 comments:

Post a Comment