Sono una persona rancorosa. Non che ci voglia molto a capirlo, basta venire all'inizio del mio turno di lavoro alle 8.00...e già alle 8.05 penso che ci sia una cospirazione tesa a rovinarmi la giornata.
Se unite il rancore alle mie note incazzature...ecco capire perchè in questo periodo sono "leggermente" più teso del solito.
Il tutto sfuma con il passare delle ore e già sull'ora di pranzo riacquisto una tranquillità che aumenta nel pomeriggio e di sera.
Ecco perchè a lavoro hanno intenzione di comprarmi del valium...
Purtroppo non riesco a nascondermi. Il sentimento of hatred and revenge toward someone for an offense or have a wrong suffered (maybe even small vessels) to explode sooner or later ... if it remains latent is why can not I have available as this!
Yet they are "peaceful" in the sense that I would not ever, ever have to blows with someone (many times I risked being beaten up), only that I can not prove to me who is on the balls ... that will remain.
Despite all live just fine, even I could not do without. I certainly do not poison life.
say they are just everyday moments that I live with discomfort.
But if I were on the cock or I will make some "rude" not to send it to you to say.
So sincere ... rustic ... but maybe true.
Se unite il rancore alle mie note incazzature...ecco capire perchè in questo periodo sono "leggermente" più teso del solito.
Il tutto sfuma con il passare delle ore e già sull'ora di pranzo riacquisto una tranquillità che aumenta nel pomeriggio e di sera.
Ecco perchè a lavoro hanno intenzione di comprarmi del valium...
Purtroppo non riesco a nascondermi. Il sentimento of hatred and revenge toward someone for an offense or have a wrong suffered (maybe even small vessels) to explode sooner or later ... if it remains latent is why can not I have available as this!
Yet they are "peaceful" in the sense that I would not ever, ever have to blows with someone (many times I risked being beaten up), only that I can not prove to me who is on the balls ... that will remain.
Despite all live just fine, even I could not do without. I certainly do not poison life.
say they are just everyday moments that I live with discomfort.
But if I were on the cock or I will make some "rude" not to send it to you to say.
So sincere ... rustic ... but maybe true.
0 comments:
Post a Comment