the day of delivery of my brand new uniform of the Public Assistance (so 'satisfaction), Italy was eliminated in the semifinals at the World Cup in 5 ...
The ultimate luck: an authority in a second from the end of extra time. To be fair the game was already over when the ball comes into port, but the referees were not of this opinion. So the final will be Spain and Brazil, we play the podium against Russia.
I refrain from comments on the work of the referees in our game are good ... because otherwise there would have to say! However we aim to 3rd place.
For those who do not know our national team is entirely made up of Italian-Brazilian players, as well as most of the teams series A1 and A2. What's wrong? for many it seems a crime, an incurable disease ... but I frankly do not.
'Sti Brazil (South America in general) play really well, starting with the futsal at an early age and consider it a real sport. Instead we are still the "football" played by bands tripponi during the week, a sport where you run short, it hurts a lot and where there are no diagrams. Alas
is the opposite ...
In Italy you prefer to send microscopic bands of kids wandering around a football field instead of teaching the control of the ball in a gym.
So I do not understand what harm there is to be playing in the Italian national naturalized Brazilians (who also give us a lot of satisfaction).
a position that I think knows a lot of provincialism. There
least vinciamola glides ...
The ultimate luck: an authority in a second from the end of extra time. To be fair the game was already over when the ball comes into port, but the referees were not of this opinion. So the final will be Spain and Brazil, we play the podium against Russia.
I refrain from comments on the work of the referees in our game are good ... because otherwise there would have to say! However we aim to 3rd place.
For those who do not know our national team is entirely made up of Italian-Brazilian players, as well as most of the teams series A1 and A2. What's wrong? for many it seems a crime, an incurable disease ... but I frankly do not.
'Sti Brazil (South America in general) play really well, starting with the futsal at an early age and consider it a real sport. Instead we are still the "football" played by bands tripponi during the week, a sport where you run short, it hurts a lot and where there are no diagrams. Alas
is the opposite ...
In Italy you prefer to send microscopic bands of kids wandering around a football field instead of teaching the control of the ball in a gym.
So I do not understand what harm there is to be playing in the Italian national naturalized Brazilians (who also give us a lot of satisfaction).
a position that I think knows a lot of provincialism. There
least vinciamola glides ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment