often happens, as is otherwise normal, I wonder what my work. It's not a secret: I drive the ambulances. Now that it seems to be around all day in fact a reality of coordinating volunteers and staff I try to manage the large number of services that follow each other and solve the small daily quarrels: to clean by mechanical means to carry them, to convince those who do not want to do more service to cook for the volunteers on duty (yes, too) and many other tasks that I do believe with competence.
Now I understand why people "despise" this work: the more polite response that I did was ... "and so you throw away for this big job," twisting his nose in a grimace.
Yet we are always in direct contact with the "public", we are the first to take the worst allegations of inefficiency in the health system, are those on which the patients flock to the frustrations and fears, the paure e le ansie.
Eppure siamo bravi! Cazzo se siamo bravi! Facciamo dei servizi di una qualità e di una efficienza che se li sognano nel resto del mondo...
Io sono orgoglioso di quello che faccio, lo faccio con passione e con dedizione e non come ripiego.
Stai a bada se al mondo ci devono essere solo avvocati e notai, ingegneri e architetti. Perchè questi farebbero lavori degni e rispettabili mentre io no?
Proprio non capisco...
Mi sembro sempre di più Ben Stiller in "ti presento i miei" quando Owen Wilson gli chiede che lavoro faccia e lui risponde "l'infermiere" e di controrisposta "che bello, anch'io ho sempre sognato di fare volontariato" e Ben: "si anch'io, solo che mi pagano".
Now I understand why people "despise" this work: the more polite response that I did was ... "and so you throw away for this big job," twisting his nose in a grimace.
Yet we are always in direct contact with the "public", we are the first to take the worst allegations of inefficiency in the health system, are those on which the patients flock to the frustrations and fears, the paure e le ansie.
Eppure siamo bravi! Cazzo se siamo bravi! Facciamo dei servizi di una qualità e di una efficienza che se li sognano nel resto del mondo...
Io sono orgoglioso di quello che faccio, lo faccio con passione e con dedizione e non come ripiego.
Stai a bada se al mondo ci devono essere solo avvocati e notai, ingegneri e architetti. Perchè questi farebbero lavori degni e rispettabili mentre io no?
Proprio non capisco...
Mi sembro sempre di più Ben Stiller in "ti presento i miei" quando Owen Wilson gli chiede che lavoro faccia e lui risponde "l'infermiere" e di controrisposta "che bello, anch'io ho sempre sognato di fare volontariato" e Ben: "si anch'io, solo che mi pagano".
0 comments:
Post a Comment