Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stomach Cramps Peeing A Lot Tired

paw No. 2

This time I placed the leg in a race but in a game refereed. Yesterday ran the race Belluno-Teramo Series A2 and I refereed own good! Indeed we have because we were arbitrated in 3 (2 plus the timekeeper).
I really regret not having more time to ride on road: Mirko me this morning I was invited to a half Signa but they are upset and I got up at 10.30 am with pain in the calves due to those fucking shoes I use for low to arbitrate zero cushioning ...
Okay I promise that I start slowly because the 19 is "5 mills" and to Valenzatico I have to go for strength to improve his time last year.

Anyway back to yesterday, we ate in the center of Belluno, which is really a beautiful city. Finally I can also do some 'of tourism. The center is small and intimate space, we had lunch in a really good restaurant (The Tavern) ... without considering the views of the Dolomites you can enjoy from the valley of Belluno. There was also a bit 'of snow at altitudes low enough ... the ski season is approaching.
you would see that "mess" we are in the valley! Of "free cottage on 4 sides" (called by estate agent) that are the envy, in the green with bicycle lanes and little traffic. A happy place to live.

Here a landscape



The trip ended with a nice dinner in Padua and a long ride back on the highway which is the section of the A1 Florence-Bologna Apennine. Luckily there was no traffic because I had a dream ... I'm stuck in bed that it was nearly 2.

now I come to rest

0 comments:

Post a Comment