Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Invitation Text For Three Year Old Birthday

LOST

E no miei cari ragazzi, mica starò qui a parlare del famoso serial televisivo che è arrivato alla 6° ed ultima stagione, per la gioia di quelli come me che nelle serate di inedia provavano ad affrontare la visione di una puntata pensando ’beh ci sarà pure un senso no?Magari lo scopro stasera!’ ed invece inesorabilmente a metà puntata gettavano la spugna perché i percorsi neuronali degli autori di LOST veramente fanno percorsi ai più sconosciuti, impossibili da seguire con un cervello morfologicamente e funzionalmente normodotato.
E no, io qui vi voglio parlare della mia personalissima avventura nell’isola del Pronto Soccorso dell’Ospedale Umberto I in Rome, where I fell on Wednesday June 30 at 18.
I should point out the times they are an integral part of the story.
LOST because I felt suddenly thrown into a story that I had chosen, Lost in a place where loneliness kills more of the diseases, because the twisted LOST Italian health system does not leave room for imagination, we are in a country where echelons anyone give up anything and the deck is then cut short the next time the health mica so 'is the next .. I .... There are
happened because suddenly my face was swollen, reddened, covered with boils and also began to burn like the fires of hell. Finding myself near the Termini train station, I caught a taxi with the plague-stricken face watermelon and I flew to the hospital ...
It is true that I was not dying, it is true that I arrived by taxi as a lady, it is right to be given priority to emergencies, but we lack, is sacrosanct that I wait my turn for 14 hours, you've got it right 14 hours, until 8 the next day, passing through all the chairs in the emergency room and talking to all the customers among such
-3 Indians with whom I spoke in gestures;
a clear-hypochondriac who was stationed there for 20 hours, telling everyone what he thought he had;
-una ragazza che aveva la nonna che girava tutti gli ospedali della città senza capire cosa avesse;
-un uomo che dalla barella urlava a squarciagola che voleva l’ossigeno, ma che evidentemente ne aveva abbastanza per urlare; -
dicevo tutto sacrosanto, sono convinta che chi sta meglio deve aspettare che le urgenze vengano risolte.
Qui NON PARLERO’ delle condizioni igieniche del Pronto Soccorso,NON PARLERO’ del bagno sporco di urina-sangue- e chissà cosa mancava, senza sapone per lavarsi le mani e senza carta per asciugare che cazzo asciughi se non hai lavato no? che in 14 ore NESSUNO HA PULITO, con un afflusso di 20/30 persone all’ora in varie condizioni di salute, NON PARLERO’ lack of education of staff in which he believed to work at the fish market, NOT their PARLERO'delle rispostacce of people who are the public not knowing how to do-and it tells one that works to the public for 20 years and considers that respect for others, the basis of civilized life. "
when I shall, however, damn it, when, finally after 14 hours by analyzing the blood-mi-mi-mi measuring the hearing of chest-fever-I visit ask me what I ate drank smoked touched looked as thought in the last lick 24 hours-I say 'is an allergy attack' 'Yes, but I have not ever had, what could have happened, and anyway what can I take?' Well here I wanted there Scream when you, Medical Director of Emergency Department of Policlinico Umberto I say, 'Oh, no nothing should be seen by a dermatologist! He will antistamici cortisone and in all probability '
BUT AS I DO NOT EVEN BY A PASTICCHINO cortisone BUT I SAY THE SHOW THAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT OR I've got that are always so bad-Red-Bellied-bubonic ????? ??????????????????????????????????????
And you think that 14 hours I was there because I had nothing to do but the birthday dinner of my niece that I see once every three months with the family I see once a year ???????? ?
Now I wonder why I did not scream, perhaps out of respect for patients around ...
out of there to go to the specialist for this shit about cortisone I miss' na addict in withdrawal symptoms after losing half a day in 24 feet with no dinner or breakfast not a minute of sleep ... it was hard, shocking but I would say I am alive and well and that is what counts.
Maybe it was just a dream??


ps
I came across in the last episode of LOST last season and I will tell you that I decided to see it to close the circle that was not really that round, which began with the watching a few episodes including the first ... ... ..
I'll tell you, beautiful, very beautiful indeed, leave a very emotionally engaging, masterful plot twist in my personal opinion. Exciting, leave a sense of wonder and a chill down my spine as the final few can do.

the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment