28 ° ATHENS CLASSIC MARATHON....
CI SIAMO!!!
Tutto pronto per volare ad Atene sulle orme di Filippide e di Stefano Baldini...
Sperando di non dimenticare qualcosa:
-Canotta da gara Atletica Rotaliana
Short-race Nike
-sleeved Mizuno Breath Thermo
-arm sleeves and gloves
-Booster
-Socks Run 800 Kalenji
Shoes Mizuno Aero-8 (but will be with me also Rider 13)
-Garmin GPS and heart rate
-Patches Nipple
-4 bombs Enervit: Pregara, 15 km, 25 km and 35 km
-Kit Born2run
The start is set for Sunday, October 31 at 9:00 am from the battlefield of Marathon, the race winds on a path (that of the Olympic marathon in 2004) quite challenging with a vertical distance of 225 meters distributed over 20K of asphalt. 'S arrival is at Panathinaikon Stadium, the famous white marble stadium built for the first Olympics of 1896. L 'organization said 12,500 runners to start another 9,000 more for the 5K and 10K, the overcast weather expected for Sunday with temperatures around 14 ° C during the race.
The last 3 weeks have been mostly good drainage in order to take the effort of the Lake Garda Marathon and why I put only 3 training sessions of quality. The only drawback is the few extra pounds that I took, but other than that I feel good physically.
Time planned: I do not know ...
Obbiettivo: dare tutto e fermare il cronometro il prima possibile!!!!
Ciao Demis
0 comments:
Post a Comment