Here we are!
I returned to the base and ready to write again .... MY IDEAS.
On 25 August, the day of my 39th birthday, with my beloved wife have decided to spend the night in that of Vicchio where, within the "Fair Hot", the exhibition was provided by singer Nina Zilli.
What can I say? I could not celebrate my birthday even better: the company of my beautiful wife, nice party and a great concert! Nina
Zilli, without a doubt, is something really interesting in the Italian music scene.
Fortunately, in the midst of mediocrity, sometimes show a live voice that will go straight into the heart. Unlike those two pathetic young men emerged from the "Friends" and the year after winning the San Remo Festival, Nina Zilli combines soul, blues and reggae with a voice enchants, you take even if you're not a fan of the genre. Note not a minor, Nina Zilli is accompanied by a band of musicians from all over.
As I said before, it is fortunate that the music industry as artists still bring out our Nina ... and not just people like the two above-mentioned who have been able to win the Festival of Sanremo only by knowing, "political "- and whose" songs "are so embarrassing as they are ugly and boring.
In conclusion: VIVA NINA ZILLI and thanks for the nice birthday that I've allowed to celebrate with your beautiful music and equally beautiful voice! PS
the winner of the Sanremo Festival in 2011 will be Emma Brown.
Greetings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment