NEW ENTRY
After many hesitations I decided on the Mizuno Wave Rider 13, Rider 12 of the advanced model that I'm currently using about 500 km. Despite its 310g is also passed as a shoe fast pace / race. In a presentation of who produces it says it is a shoe with good flexibility, well-cushioned, designed for athletes of average weight who train light over long distances. Recommended for marathons. I hesitated because every time I try something a 'other home, even though I know that this is the shoe that is best suited to my foot, are already the fourth pair and I never had any problems. The 'alternative was Adidas Supernova Glide 2 as according to many with Adidas' latest collection has improved significantly in the past. Sure, the whim to try it I'll take it even further with a A2 Phantoom have seen that the 350 km and therefore are almost on the verge of destruction.
0 comments:
Post a Comment