The other night we had guests for dinner in the garden and fish taken from the desire we had 4kg of mussels (and peppered spaghetti with mussels) and the fabulous shrimp. In the next you'll tell my recipe for spaghetti and peppered, but now I wanted to talk about the shrimp.
This is a dish important occasions (why is not cheap at all if you want to make a feast), but the success is obvious and the effect on the palate, guaranteed! Those are the photos that I bought frozen shrimp Argentina (because I did not have time to look for fresh), but the shrimp are fine even our own children. Buy a slice of bacon for each shrimp you are going to cook, to Colonnata is the best of all it would take this dish indeed! If you want fat to disappear in the cooking yourselves cut very thin slices. Wrap the bacon around the shrimp as it is covered legs, like a bandage, starting at the top of the head to tail (but if you have enough fat you can cover them completely). Put a pan on the stove, or better if you have a cast iron pan and let it heat until it becomes pretty hot this is very important because the shrimp should be cooked quickly to avoid losing flavor and remains soft and crunchy. After 1-2min of cooking, turn the shrimp and cook for another 1-2 min. Season with pepper and pepper before serving if you want but I did not do it, they were very good as they were, including the shell and legs, I assure you!
Luca.
0 comments:
Post a Comment