Another quick but tasty dish! Just be provided with some valuable herb (which must never be lacking in pots on the terrace or in the garden!)
Take the turkey leg and sfilatene the skin without removing it completely and without breaking it like a glove: the leg will be 'breadcrumbs' with the chopped herbs and skin return to its proper place! You can pick any
using all the herbs you have available. I've made a mixture of garlic, red pepper, thyme, sage, rosemary, mint and salt, then I rolled over the leg and I closed the skin. Now you just have to stop it all with a string and put food marinated in wine (red or white) for at least a couple of hours.
We're almost there, now just a little care in cooking: if you want a leg crisp pass it in a pan with a little oil and let cook for 15-20 min, then pepper and salt, add a few bay leaves and two orange slices and bake at 180 ° for 15min. Oranges are not to dry the meat in the oven too, but I assure you that they are also good to eat! Luca
0 comments:
Post a Comment