Monday, March 15, 2010

Lotrimin Face Dermatitis





TREVISO MARATHON


Se ne è andata... la mia prima Maratona di Treviso e seconda assoluta a cui ho partecipato... ma non l' effetto adrenalico che una gara così ti lascia in corpo.
E' stata una giornata quasi perfetta per correre, con il sole in cielo, temperatura fresca, unico neo un fastidioso vento contrario che si è fatto sentire per quasi tutta la gara. Bel percorso, fatto di continui saliscendi although almost always developed in the long straights. Certainly there is to praise the framework of the public present at the roadside, and especially their warm and constant encouragement for us runners.
Treviso has come good 'time and after the ritual of dressing and preparing, I was finally able to find blogpoint know a lot of people who long ago saw only in photos on a computer screen.
Mezz 'hours before the start, a bit' (a lot) to the ball for the 'agitation within the cage and wait for the shot in the company of Lightning Bress and Alvin. A chat and so on, as always suffer from the start, because the feelings are very bad in the first 2-3 km but already the fourth sento che le gambe iniziano a girare e riesco a tenere bene senza affanno i 4'20''-4'25''/km. Al decimo km raggiungo il numeroso gruppo di margantonio "3h12'00 Monica seguimi", resto lì per un pò ma la media si alza...sento che ne ho e allora nonostante il buco che mi trovo davanti, me ne vado...intorno al 15 km prendo Loretta del Atletica Trento CMB che è alla sua prima maratona scambio con lei due parole e riprendo con il mio ritmo. Passo in solitaria alla mezza in 1h33'21'' media 4'25'/km'...con il sorriso stampato addosso perchè sono in anticipo di tre minuti abbondanti sul time che prevedevo a metà gara. Al 25 km km circa raggiungo due donne dell' Atletica Vittorio Veneto (le beniamine di casa da tanto che venivano incitate by the people at the roadside) with which I alternate to make the pace ... I find the trainer to 31/32 km Frate_tack without chest and coming travel from Treviso me shoulder up to 38 km ... from here onwards is an 'agony, the two Venetian leave me on the spot: I'm in crisis ... my legs become lead ... I remember that I did not make the long (well, I knew it) ... that I stragiuro I'll never make a marathon (!!!)... swear never to think of a long second stop (rather shoot myself) ... I feel a pit in my stomach (I did not just wake up the dough) ... it's amazing how the effort and hard work you do in an instant become so pessimistic and I'll show you all black. I crawl to the finish line even if the garmin mi darà incredibilmente: 4'31''-4'35''-4'42''-4'24''-4'06'' per gli ultimi 4 km e 195 m...chiudo a braccia alte in 3h08'27 nuovo strepitoso P.B. in maratona. Sono contento, anzi contentissimo, risultato costruito con sacrificio e grande passione. In più c'è la consapevolezza di aver dato quello che avevo dentro, gli ultimi 4 km ne sono la ovvia conferma...


Complimenti al mio compagno di avventura Nerry e un grazie ai fratelli Kenia: Nick12 e Frate_tack, il romano, per il supporto e il tifo!!!


P.S.

Sassicaia was kept closed when we got home, the only forces advanced I used to lean on the bed and pull the blanket over! But if you look at it, that bottle ... and then I close my eyes ... I see a high wall and often: it is 3 o'clock in the cellar ... grow old forever?


0 comments:

Post a Comment