Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ratio Of Lactose Intolerance

Serendipity

Street and I can not write on the blog with continuity!

I have to always make the mega-summarized on my life ... hehe.
Before Christmas I was messy with the work, all mixed with 3-day retreat to Castrocaro with the referees (that have both given a sweatshirt just pretty), training etc etc..
I bought gifts really running this year, I do not ever really, but this year I did not own.
And I could not even cook for Christmas, even the cake! That bitterness. It had become a tradition, but at least I hoped to be able to do anything but sweet.
I delegated everything to my family that fared very well (it was obvious ...), all fish with a "splash" of tradition marked by the green sauce with boiled capon.
No cake but cooked cake craft really good, but what a shame.

The gem was the evening before an hour of skiing at Abetone and then my sweet little sister scatafasciata has run down and we had to come to Prato, having mobilized the local police. A nice which has the ambulance to hospital because they did not move.
So when we got home, I put the clothes orange-salmon Assistance and spent the afternoon at work and see how his sister was involved in the emergency room.
Luckily he has not done anything but made me worry a lot

then given and received gifts, eat and greetings, festive music and quarrels.

Not to mention that on the morning of Christmas and Boxing Day I was working on duty.

An unusual Christmas, let's put so.

In all this organized chaos here is the song of Radio DeeJay that gladdens my days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment