although not a race for runners ultimately will not stop the training. Hopefully sooner or later you have the time to get back in the race ... that time is more than waking up at 7.30 am on Sunday when you got up early all week and maybe on Saturday you had a nice long trip was really hard!
E 'come a little cold, nothing sensational. It becomes a nice race to do. Before I used to cover me as an Eskimo with a minimum of 4 stitches.
From last year I discovered 'ste blessed thermal shirt and I was very skeptical, I preferred the good old "shirt" ...
and instead people are real! Sweat oozes and remain wet for nothing. Keep an incredibly hot and just put a shirt on and already you are doing well.
Apart from that now starts the period before Christmas dinner ... help!
E 'come a little cold, nothing sensational. It becomes a nice race to do. Before I used to cover me as an Eskimo with a minimum of 4 stitches.
From last year I discovered 'ste blessed thermal shirt and I was very skeptical, I preferred the good old "shirt" ...
and instead people are real! Sweat oozes and remain wet for nothing. Keep an incredibly hot and just put a shirt on and already you are doing well.
Apart from that now starts the period before Christmas dinner ... help!
0 comments:
Post a Comment